O-1 Visa: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for someone with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry with international recognition.
The O visa classification:
- O-1A: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics.
- O-1B: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry.
- O-2: individuals who will accompany an O-1, artist or athlete, to assist in a specific event or performance
- O-3: individuals who are the spouse or children of O-1's and O-2's
For more information click the following links:
- General Eligibility Criteria
- Application Process O-1 Visa
- Supporting Documentation
- Exceptions to the Consultation Requirement
- Contract between petitioner and beneficiary
- Evidentiary Requirements for O-1A:
- Evidentiary Requirements for O-1B
- Application Process O-2
- Post-Petition Approval
- Initial Period of Stay
- Extension of Stay
- Family of O-1 and O-2 Visa Holders
- Changing Employers
- Return Transportation